Thursday, January 18, 2007

Who are the people in your neighborhood?

Good question. Wouldn’t life be better if we all were just a little bit nicer to each other? After living in Texas for three years, one of the things I am having a lot of trouble re-adjusting back too is how standoffish and rude people are to each other here in Massachusetts. Say what you want about southerners, but they are so much more polite and easygoing that northerners.

So I was particularly excited when today I heard about a program started by a guy who feels similar to me. Actually this is really not a new idea as it was the subject of a Seinfeld episode, but I think it is a great way to get to know the people around you and help create a more positive social atmosphere. Enjoy!

Name Tag For A Year

No comments: